Using DHTML and Javascript in Blog Layout

I knew some of you really interested to know how I got the message script on the left panel and also a marquee announcement on the right panel of my blog. Where did I get this script?
http://www.dynamicdrive.com

 
So, today I'm going to share with you the website that has these all. Dynamic Drive contains collections of scripts to customize our blog. This is not a type of widget as you can see in others blog.

The scripts are being categorised as :

  1. Calendars
  2. Date & Time
  3. Document Effects
  4. Dynamic Content
  5. Form Effects
  6. Games
  7. Image Effects
  8. Links & Tooltips
  9. Menus & Navigation
  10. Mouse & Cursor
  11. Scrollers
  12. Text animations
  13. User/System Preferences
  14. Window & Frames
  15. XML & RSS
  16. Others
Just follow the instructions given and finally you know how to customize your blog layout yourself. Happy trying... Good luck!

Post a Comment

8 Comments