My Sweetheart Smells Like Adidas Action 3 Intensive

Just came back home! Hmmm... after waiting for the whole day, the question for week 14a Project Alpha finally came out. Still there are lots of bloggers interested to join this. To join this contest it is a bit difficult nowadays. I can't deny it. From time to time, more bloggers are joining this contest. If we are late for 1 hour, it's a big loss. Everybody keep on checking the question most of the time.

The topic is My Sweetheart  Smells Like Adidas Action 3 Intensive. My husband always says this. Whenever I use it, he whispered to me "my sweetheart, you smells like Adidas Action 3 Intensive". This type of Adidas Action 3 variant I think would suit my significant with others. You know why? As a women this is very important for our life. If somebody else smell us like stink then it is so embarrassing. How about you?


Adidas Action 3 Intensive For Women suits me well for a busy woman who always go here and there inside the office. Sure, I will be sweating and perspiring all over my body without noticed. Indeed I recommend this Adidas Action 3 Intensive for you to try.

This product is actually an intensive anti-perspirant spray for easier usage. Just spray only. It also anti-whitening and containing 0% of alcohol with a very nice smell. You will feel very comfortable. Trust me. Muslim women are also encourage to use this. Why not give yourself a try…

For relaxation and to release any tension, let's watch this Episodes 40-42 of Project Alpha Season 2.




Project Alpha is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS

Post a Comment

2 Comments