Road Trip with My Broadband

Trip could be anywhere.. not only rigid to one location. As an IT student and also an IT Assistant Officer,most of the time I need to get the access to the internet. So having broadband is a must. For my study.. to be active in my online forum, OUM LMS. For my work.. to check whether server breakdown or do some remote monitoring to the server room if anything happen.

Wherever I go.. notebook and broadband will always sticked together. Sometime I check my email, facebook and also update my blog whenever I want… at any time. See… it is a must for me. For you too… if you are in my side.

So.. the place that I always go the most is Kuala Lumpur. Why? Sometimes I have to attend meeting at Putrajaya. So this is how I am being connected with others, through a broadband.. straightaway having access to the internet.

With reasonable monthly fee and the services provided is excellent with no hassle. So speechless. Don't know how to describe in words. Easy, reliable, flexible for my need…

P1 W1max is the broadband that promise everything. Wiggy is Tiny. Simple and easy. You will be satisfied with no complaints at all. Trust me...

Now, feel free to watch these Episodes 8-10 of Project Alpha Season 2.







Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS

Post a Comment

0 Comments